Horsham Memorial Army Reserve Center History
In 1958, land on the east side of Easton Road was released by the Naval Air Station for use by the U.S. Army as a Reserve Center. On May 16, 1960 the new building was dedicated and named the "Horsham Memorial U.S. Army Reserve Center".
The property served as a reserve and mobilization center for Army reservists and was used for drill activities on various weekends throughout the year.
The U.S. Army Reserve, Pennsylvania Air National Guard, and Pennsylvania Army National Guard units will be located on the approximately 200-acre base that is located near the intersection of County Line and Easton Roads. The name of the new installation will be "Horsham Air Guard Station".
The Horsham facility consists of a single two story brick faced training building and a separate brick faced maintenance building originally constructed in 1959. The training building is 25,041 gross square feet and the maintenance building is 3,710 gross square feet.